Sunday, October 7, 2012

Giving it a try!

I've never really seen the need for a blog before...and to be completely honest, I thought that they were kind of silly!  So why would I even consider this...I'm in a journey of better my (our) life.  This journey includes lifestyle changes, getting "real" with God and our religion, making decisions to better our family, financial changes and trying to help others through the experiences our family has had.  I want to use this blog as a tool for myself and for others.  I want to be able to write down my feelings and emotions about certain subjects/situations as well as being able to read through "life's happening" in other families.  If I could help one other family through this blog, the entire thing would be worth it!  In saying all of that, here we go!!

Disclaimer: Sometimes when people say things, I think they say them because they know that's what they're supposed to say.  You will not find that here.  I'm a completely honest person and I will use to blog to be completely 100% honest.  If I say something, I honestly feel that way.  Is my life perfect? No. Is any one's life perfect? No. I'm just saying that what I say is what I mean, no sugar coating!  I will do my best to post my feelings and beliefs on subjects, though I will say up front: I strongly believe that somethings are private and those things won't be discussed.  There is a time and place for everything, somethings just shouldn't be talked about openly for the entire world to see!

A little about me and those that mean the most to me!

  I'm lucky to be married to my best friend Nate of almost 9 years (married 6 years).  Our relationship isn't perfect (wouldn't that be boring) but in the end, I can say that I wouldn't want to ride this roller coaster with anyone else!  Life can give us so many unpredictable (which I'll go into later), it's so nice to have someone that you know will always be there no matter what.  He's been with me through my best and my worst and has loved me through it all. - More about our relationship later-

 Three years into our marriage, we were blessed with the most precious miracle we could ever ask for, our son Landon.  Landon has brought our family more joy and happiness than I could have ever imagined.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for this wonderful gift who is now an energetic almost 3 year old! Though all children are miracles, our son truly is a miracle.  There was a time in which we weren't sure if we'd ever be parents...

And I can't forget about our little doggie Tyger...shh...he doesn't realize he's a dog and not a human!!

Well this seems like enough for now.  I'm more than excited to begin sharing our "story" however I won't take time away from my family to do so! More to come later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment